1. Nikobar

Not sure what to do about this leak...

I use gray tape with silicon smeared over it. Great advice
  2. Nikobar

300 foot well pump

sounds like clogged filter!!!!
  3. Nikobar

Submersible Pump

See attached where the screen supposed to be located.
  4. Nikobar

Submersible Pump

i don't know for sure but i would guess somewhere between 55 feet to 64 feet. Typical water well screen is located
  5. Nikobar

Submersible Pump

It's been couple weeks now, smell still there and TDS is 450 vs 270. I'm in south Florida
  6. Nikobar

Submersible Pump

I have 64 feet down 4’ well. My 16 year old submersible pump failed on me, couple weeks ago and I had to hire someone to install the new one in. The old pump previously sat at 52 feet. Tech starts the install and sat the pump at 37 feet down, I asked why in the world he did that his answer was...
  7. Nikobar

Need Advice, water softener

Thanks Craigpump. Can you please tell me CLACK WS-1M-48,000 WITH HIGH ION RESIN and CLACK WS-1M-64,000 A/B CARBON FILTER is priced market value? He says he is using activated 8x 30 carbon. Centaur carbon doubles the cost. Is that sound right to you?
  8. Nikobar

I have a softener and working condition. He was telling he wants to change that because it's only 1 cubic and previous owner was single woman and my family is 4 people, he says new one will be 2.0 cubic. Does that sound right?
  9. Nikobar

Craigpump, $180 an hour for labor? That doesn't seem right to me. Are you plumber in CT?
  10. Nikobar

craigpump: contractor says tank may not work well and not designed for 4 people. Previous owner was single woman.
  11. Nikobar

i think he is making his money by marking up the equipment pricing. Anyone have any comments on the pricing? I want to pay the market value but do not want to get screwed.
  12. Nikobar

Reach4: Iron is 5.5 ppm Hardness: 28 ppm TDS: 328 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide: 1-2 ppm Total number of people 4 not sure what is A/B carbon or high ion resin is. Why don't you comment on the pricing?
  13. Nikobar

ALCON, I just moved to a new house, we are on well water. Water smells like rotten eggs. I called the local company he stated my water softener and brine tank is over 12 years old. He recommended changing that and adding carbon filter to get rid of the smell. Please take a look at below and let...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks