Search results

1. Anna W

Tank pressure changes

OK, back. Cut in goes on exactly at 40, and cut off at 60 PSI (looked while filling washing machine... did this x 2). Each 'fill' only took 55 seconds. Here's what specs I could find from paperwork (when well dropped and recent std control box replaced): 2 HP, 7 GPM F&W Pump, 2 HP Standard...
  2. Anna W

Tank pressure changes

Hello and thanks for the responses, Reach4 and valveman. I see I should add some more air, and check how long the pump runs when filling. More pending those actions.... af
  3. Anna W

Tank pressure changes

The pump is submersed in the ground/well. I am not sure if when you say how long does the pump run, do you mean how long does it take b/t the time the cut in goes and the cut out goes off? (I am a layperson, sorry for ignorance...learning.) I forgot about the drawdown, I saw a chart that showed...
  4. Anna W

Tank pressure changes

For some reason the plumber who installed our 40 gallon pressure tank originally set the cut in/out pressures at 30/50 even though the switch is a 40/60. Our pressure has always been low, and after reading a million posts when we recently had a lightning strike, we asked the well guy who fixed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks