Search results

1. msimm15

Controlling Daikin Heat pump and Hot water boiler/Heating with single thermostat

Hi I am researching ideas to have a single thermostat to control both my Diakin Mini Split AC and my gas boiler. The Daikin units allow for installation of a wired thermostat - the DAikin Envi which is essentially an Ecobee Smart SI redone specifically for Daikins mini split but with only 6 main...
  2. msimm15

Question about Delta Rough in valves - shower only vs shower and bath

Hi I had a question regarding pressure loss on the Delta rough in valves. I know the rough in comes as a shower only with no connection on the bottom and as a shower + bath - with the connections on top and bottom. When looking inside the Shower/Bath rough in there is a tube inside that sends...
  3. msimm15

Indirect DHW tank fed off boiler that may be too small

Sorry for the long post but here it goes - any help is greatly appreciated. Little background first: We recently (2yrs ago) converted out heating from oil/steam to gas/hot water. My house is 4 stories - 18'x34', (basement, 1st floor,2nd, & finished attic) and is attached on both sides. I...
  4. msimm15

Planning an oil to gas conversion, what boiler should I get to avoid short cycling

Hi I have a 4 story 18x34 house attached on both sides in Queens NY the back is in direct sunlight and doesnt need much heat at all, on a 30 degree winter day/night the radiators in the back rooms were closed and sometimes I had to open the windows a bit while the radiators in the front were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks