Search results

1. CA Homeowner

LIXIL (INAX parent) acquires American Standard Brands

I guess this site is for professionals and not ordinary mortals, so I'll thank you for the photos, and bow out, as I don't appreciate the attitude. As I said I didn't recall exactly what I saw about the Aquia when I researched replacing 2 other toilets last year, but just googled various toilet...
  2. CA Homeowner

The Aquia didn't have great flushing reviews if I recall, or it isn't skirted, so is ugly at the bottom, and I like the sleek low profile. What big consumer retail site do you mean? I was able to call Am. Standard, and they can supply the valve. I do hope I can get parts but Am Std. says they do...
  3. CA Homeowner

I had my heart set on the INAX St. Clair for our masterbath remodel, which just started. Does anyone know if I can still get one somewhere? The Tubz showroom where I saw it has the floor model, but can't find the "drain socket", which I guess is like a rough-out valve? The part number is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks