Search results

1. M

my hot water is looking unusually grey

my hot water is looking unusually grey but when i let a glass of it sit a few seconds it goes away. i understand that hot water has really fine line bubbles that make it appear grey, but this time our water was unusually more noticeably. Could the municipal water source have extra oxygen in it...
  2. M

stinky washing machine

our washing machine tub has started smelling like soured wet towels. what can we do?
  3. M

How to clean old shower head and arm

i have an old shower we never use. green stuff like oxidation or something, has formed on the shower head and arm. what will remove this with the help from elbow grease of course?
  4. M

low water pressure in the shower

is there a type of shower head that helps with this problem?
  5. M

bad odor from shower drain

it is a double walk-in shower put in an old house about 7 yrs ago. it has a shower pan and three wall pieces (?fiberglass?) and a glass door. there was a leak at the joint between the wall and the shower pan on one side. i re-caulked that joint and have not had a problem with leaking. but...
  6. M

water pressure in the shower

i see the screen behind the shower head but where is the shower valve you are refering to? is it 2.5 gal/min with the shower head on or off?
  7. M

water pressure in the shower

we have good water pressure everywhere in the house but the master shower. is there something i could do to help this problem? do they make a special shower head that helps this?
  8. M

bad odor from shower drain

we have a bad odor coming from the shower drain. we use the shower so the p trap stays full. is there any other explanation for the odor? what could i do in addition to the p trap?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks