Search results

1. Plumaman15

Capacitor or worse!

If it does crap out il chuck it BL. Reason being it will be difficult to get into the other half of the pump where I assume the starter and contacts are, so I'm hoping that the problem is that Cap. Time will tell, not a genius in this field, I'm only persevering with this coz it's been a great...
  2. Plumaman15

Leaking water heater

Pretty much the same down under Jadnashua, 20mm female connections to WH for residential properties. Cheers P15
  3. Plumaman15

Capacitor or worse!

Ok DL, my new 6kw Geny was not the cause of the pumps collapse and we believe the problem stemmed from my old Geny whose voltage output was fluctuating. A retailer I spoke to said that was the likely cause of the problem. I've located a new Cap and will give this a go. Thanks again for yr help...
  4. Plumaman15

Capacitor or worse!

Thanks for input DonL, it's a brand new Geny, however the pump is a early model , I'm sure the voltage is fine, il replace Capacitor an see how it goes.
  5. Plumaman15

Capacitor or worse!

Hi reach4, Yea m8, something similar to that, no pressure switch or ACU (auto control unit) attached. Thank you for yr help and suggestions, I shall follow up asap!
  6. Plumaman15

Leaking water heater

I'm not familiar with this make of heater, however it is most likely to be of one piece construction, like many other makes, insulated with an outer casing and pipe connections attached thereto.
  7. Plumaman15

Need plumbing help in Mexico

Yea Ted, 3" ok provided there's sufficient fall to ST and the tank is located not to far from fixtures. Terry covers your other concerns adequately. Cheers
  8. Plumaman15

Leaking water heater

Hi Lellylel I believe Jadnashua is right and it is highly unlikely one could repair this heater. Not economically viable, better to replace. I'm at a loss to understand, how the heater became empty of water? I'd be looking to rectify that to avoid a repeat!!
  9. Plumaman15

Capacitor or worse!

Hi all Got a Dynaflo transfer pump 0.4kw ,Motor type 354. Older model that's been going well until I upgraded to a larger 6kw Generator from a 2.8kw one. Switched on pump and nothing, no sound, no water! Took the cover off and noticed the end of the Capacitor where the wires are attached has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks