Search results

1. owest

Fleck 5000 and Brine tank question ( newbee )

I have a Fleck 5000 water softener. I have been watching all the videos on progamming to make sure I have this thing setup right, so my questions are below if someone can help. ( Fleck 5000 sxt & the round brine tank 18" x 33" ) 1. Why no battery backup or am I missing something? 2. The Brine...
  2. owest

Advice for toilet Max height issue

I was just about to order the Ultramax II, when my friend said check with the city water rebate program. The model they have listed in the 1 gal unit that comes with a 125.00 rebate :) But I wanted to make sure it's a good unit since it's a 1 gal flush toilet: TOTO MS604114CUFG-01 UltraMax II...
  3. owest

Thanks for the info, looks like the Supreme II & Ultramax II toilets will work they are also ADA height, the Ultimate doesn't seem to have a ADA version. I currently have kohler rialto toilets in the house and they don't work well, smaller then normal toilets in height and drive me nuts. So I...
  4. owest

I am looking to replace an older toilet but the granite counter top is at 30.5" I was looking at the Toto drake, but not enough room, so I was wonder if anyone can recommend a good replacement at or under 30.25" I found that the AS models 30.2" will leave a .25 clearance will make any future...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks