Search results

1. K

Toilet doesnt completely flush - ever!

My downstairs toilet just spins the water and pulls down some of the "contents" :) with each flush. Once in a blue moon it flushes completely (1 in 50 flushes). I tryed an auger to clear it without any luck. Its been like this since I bought the house a year ago and who knows how long it was...
  2. K

Tub addition

Thanks Guys! I can see the shower vent going up in the wall, I belive I can tye into it just before the shower. Can it tye-in right next to the shower tye-in or do I need a few inches or how much? Can I put the p-trap for the tub over near the tye-in to the vent? Or does it need to go in...
  3. K

Tub addition

Our master bed bath came with a shower only. After tearing out the entire bathroom Ive set in the new jacuzzi and am eyeing up the plumbing. The easiest approach I can see is to raise the jacuzzi up to clear a drain pipe right angled along the top of the subfloor, right angled along the wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks