Search results

1. EDJ

Help! Need to know what these pipes are for

You're very welcome, again when we get feedback as to whether the advice works or not, we all learn
  2. EDJ

Flange Support Kit

I had a look and it does look sound, the only thing I would insure is that the shape of the base of the bowl will actually cover this flange, but once you have it secure enough and you get a proper wax seal you should be fine.
  3. EDJ

Help! Need to know what these pipes are for

I agree with Winslow, this is your future basment rough-in
  4. EDJ

Odd Noise Like Water Shutting Off

Thank you for the feedback we learn if the advice works as much as you do.
  5. EDJ

Floor drain to ejector/effluent pump?

You may not get this because it's been awhile, but yes you should be fine adding a floor drain to this system. Floor drains are connected to the sanitary system in my area.
  6. EDJ

Soldering copper pipe, and misc.

The inside floor flange opening is no less than the outlet of the toilet bowl itself and I haven't heard of any problems when I've had to use them. Another soldering tip is if there is still water present it will cause problems, if this is the case you may try stuffing some bread down the lines...
  7. EDJ

hard to find drain

I do not know model numbers but Kohler does have a pop-up in rubbed bronze that does not have an overflow, check with your plumbing supply stores. It fits their serpentine sink.
  8. EDJ

Soldering copper pipe, and misc.

I'm with Jimbo, if you haven't cleaned and fluxed the joints properly then the solder just will not take. As far as the 3/4" connection, they make a 3/4" copper coupling to slide down the copper, slide it past your cut line, fit your pieces then slide it back ( mark the halfway point of the...
  9. EDJ

Odd Noise Like Water Shutting Off

I'm leaning towards the toilet as well, try dropping some food coloring in your toilet tank and watch, if your bowl starts to turn that color then you may have to replace your flapper.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks