Search results

1. G

American Standard seat

Thank to of ya'll for quick replies...Might be time for a new Toliet. The new lid is the same length as the old lid...Just slightly wider causing it not "fit" in the recess of the tank lid when open. Have a great week! And thanks gain! Glenn
  2. G

American Standard seat

Thanks!...Am I looking for a particular model ? Would it have a style name ? I have looked on places like E*** and other internet stores and nothing points to this seat. Most just say either elongated or round. I purchased a round seat and the lid did not fit. Glenn
  3. G

American Standard seat

Follow Up..Marked "standard" oops...Just went and looked again. The Bowl is marked "Standard" in blue. Not American Standard. Is it American standard or something else ? Thanks again! Glenn
  4. G

American Standard seat

Hello, Looking for some input I appreciate the help in advance. What I have is an American Standard 1 piece toliet Gray in color. I am in need of a grey seat to match. It appears to be a standard round seat, but the problem is with the seat lid. When the seat lid is raised it does NOT fit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks