Search results

1. D

Grease Pit

Grease Pit Woes Ok, I tried running the snake through the vent from the roof - I came up with dirt - does this mean I have a cave in down there?...I take it this is not a good thing. : mad:
  2. D

Well Shuts Off-ants

Ant Terrorist I'm laughing at your response - I hope you have frequent flyer miles - It is a short hop from Florida to SC - I'm happy to find out that this is not happening just on my property.....5 acres of ants is no fun - They've even started bothering my horses....What is the life :)
  3. D

Well Shuts Off-ants

:D I love the South - you are going to love this - my home is a fixer upper- I had new well parts installed - everything runs fine and then :eek: in the middle of living life the water shuts off....After a week of on and off - Always on by midnight always off by 8 am....I just knew I needed a...
  4. D

Grease Pit

:eek: Thank goodness I have a cold and can't smell anything....so, :cool: how do you break the initial "crust"?
  5. D

Grease Pit

:confused: Ok, I'm new to this site and also new to South Carolina and plumbing..I have a "grease pit" outside my kitchen window (of course in the ground)..My kitchen sink backs up - I've snaked it, liquid plumbered it, plunged it...it feels like a solid block when I snake it..I did at one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks