Search results

1. T

Concrete to PVC

Mikey, Another very good point. I´ll also investigate this possibilty.
  2. T

Concrete to PVC

Bob, That´s a very good point. I´ll investigate how this could be implemented. Thanks for your insight and to everyone who chipped in.
  3. T

Concrete to PVC

I also plan to use a 8" Wye with one side going to the tank with the reducers and the other to continue draining the pasture with a globe valve to open and shut the drainage or to fill the tank.
  4. T

Concrete to PVC

Sorry if I misled. The psi I just assumed was 60 but now I´ve been told that it´s much less. It´s an underground drainage network running through some pasture fields and it comes out at a drop off. At this exit I´ve built a 25000 liter tank and I want to fill the tank with the water that...
  5. T

Concrete to PVC

It´s about 60 psi of pressure and of course I want the seal to prevent water from leaking out.
  6. T

Concrete to PVC

I have a concrete tube 8" ID (more or less) and a PVC tube 8" OD (more or less). I want to put the PVC tube inside the concrete tube and get a good seal. I was thinking a combination of a donut and a coupling device. Any suggestions?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks