Search results

1. Glen4cindy

Delta faucet - Can't find set screws

I've got a Delta faucet in my bathroom that I need to get new cartridges for. I'm not even sure which Delta faucet this is. I've tried to use their site to identify it but most of the photos are not working which is making it impossible to use. I can't find any "buttons" or covers or little...
  2. Glen4cindy

Are torque arrestors necessary?

I don't think it's in the glue, it is a brush-on liquid that is applied to the top surface of the tape. It is designed to be applied in areas where grease and/or other solvents would otherwise affect the integrity of the tape. In the case of using it in a well, it seems to be a pretty...
  3. Glen4cindy

Well pump shut off/ water sensor

Wouldn't the heating element or gas burner shut off automatically once the flow of water is stopped? I'm sure I'm probably not correct on this, but, the kit as sold is designed to stop the flow of COLD water to the hot water heater which would keep feeding the WH in case of some sort of failure...
  4. Glen4cindy

Well pump shut off/ water sensor

I believe you could adapt the following to your situation: http://www.atrendyhome.com/auwaheshoffv.html This device is for a water heater shutoff valve to activate when water is sensed under the water heater. This would usually be when a failure in the water heater occurs. I would think...
  5. Glen4cindy

Are torque arrestors necessary?

"Toluene, also known as methylbenzene or phenylmethane is a clear, water-insoluble liquid with the typical smell of paint thinners, reminiscent of the sweet smell of the related compound benzene. It is an aromatic hydrocarbon that is widely used as an industrial feedstock and as a solvent...
  6. Glen4cindy

Sand in well water

Thanks for the info. Calling the installer is not really an option because I think I hired the wrong person to do it in the first place. He only water bored the hole and inserted the pipe. The rest, pump, check valve, etc. was up to me. I am afarid to try to pull the pipe in fear of...
  7. Glen4cindy

Sand in well water

Can I add a question to this? My well seems to be sucking sand all the time. Let me give some background and what I have tried and we'll see if any of you have any advise. When I first had this well installed, the guys came and water jetted the bore hole. They finished up by installing a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks