Search results

1. jaysen

Help diagnose low water pressure from Fleck 9100 SXT

Yes! Bypassing (turning both levers) restored the flow.
  2. jaysen

Currently bypassing the system to get water flowing again! it seems like while I was gone (shortly after posting and just now returning today) the flow reduction persisted - according to my daughter. I wasn't going to wait until I heard nagging from the wife, so as soon as I got home I bypassed...
  3. jaysen

Bannerman, thank you for the explanation! As for the photo, this is EXACTLY what mine looks like! So, assuming I reencounter the issue, will setting to bypass on both levers allow me to have full pressure again? Does anything on the controller need to be set?
  4. jaysen

Thanks for the quick reply... I am out of the house at the moment but will work on getting a picture from the side and top. I did see something near the inlet and outlet that says 'bypass' but when I attempted to turn by hand it would not budge but I suspect its because of the water pressure...
  5. jaysen

Backstory: I purchased a "UPS store" Fleck 9100SXT Twin 48K grain system for my home from qualitywaterforless 8 1/2 years ago and had someone locally (from Terrlove) come install. I am more than confident the person who came out and installed it knew precisely what he was doing and programmed...
  6. jaysen

Moving shower drain (extending) approx. 30" - Any considerations?

Who, would be the builder - Pardee Homes (well, their subcontractor) Yeah, im not sure this was done right...
  7. jaysen

Moving shower drain (extending) approx. 30" - Any considerations?

PHOTOS: http://imgur.com/a/W3IFu Location: Southern California Built: 2005 Wife and I were tired of our downstairs bathroom (guest) and decided to do something with it. We HATE, HATE, HATED the builder installed fiberglass so that was the first on our list to go. After demoing, I realized...
  8. jaysen

Did I make the right purchase? 9100SXT vs 5600SXT

UPS store... ? I'm not hip to the Water Softener-dis terminology. Can you help?
  9. jaysen

Did I make the right purchase? 9100SXT vs 5600SXT

After a few big named companies came out and gave me quotes, I've decided to look online for a cheaper system. My family is tired of the hard water build up and have decided it is time for a softener. Found this forum and read many rave reviews RE: Fleck and Clack systems. I found...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks