Search results

1. rick k

Best Toilet for Large BMs

Wanted to give you an update. I installed a Caroma Sydney Smart II in the boys bathroom and moved the previously installed Toto Drake II to the master bathroom. After 4 weeks of use the Caroma has not plugged. Our old toilets would have plugged 12-16 times in that time frame. Other than the...
  2. rick k

Thanks, but based on the spec sheets, they are both the same volume flush (1.28gpf/4.8lpf (solid flush), 0.8gpf/3lpf (liquid flush)). The 0.96 gal is the full/half flush average. The average is listed for the Smart II, but the flush volumes appear to be the same for the two toilets.
  3. rick k

Thanks Terry and jadnashua. I looked through the previous thread and am looking for a Caroma (based on the overall feedback, bigger trap size is favored for large BMs). What's the difference between a Sydney Smart and Sydney Smart II. The only info I could find from the spec sheets is one came...
  4. rick k

Thanks Terry and jadnashua. I looked through the previous thread and am looking for a Caroma (based on the overall feedback, bigger trap size is favored for large BMs). What's the difference between a Sydney Smart and Sydney Smart II. The only info I could find from the spec sheets is one...
  5. rick k

I have a similar issue with my 14 yr old son. Not sure if it's a medical issue, but since birth, he's been producing surprisingly large BMs. Finally decided to replace 3 toilets. After much research I bought a Drake II, installed it in the kids bathroom. On first use he plugged it. It's not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks