Search results

1. J

Repair or Replace Amtrol Boliermate Classic?

Yes- I have expirienced your same problem. My smart control on the Boilermate failed as well. Apparently they are supposed to be wired to 24v and not 120v. Amtrol customer sevice was very good about sending me a replacement at no charge. This wiring change is supposed to extend the life of...
  2. J

Radiant heat/Forced Air question

Well, my biggest concern was the forced air taking over the heating responsibility. My question came about on a cold morning when I noticed that the forced air was kicking on every 5-10 minutes. My furnace comes on often, almost too often it seems. I turned on my air exchanger to get some...
  3. J

Radiant heat/Forced Air question

How can I find the happy medium between the forced air furnace and radiant heat floor (Wirsbo)? I have exparimented with the thermostats both digital and dial, but neither is the same. It seems that the forced air takes over when the floor should be heating and when the floor is heating the...
  4. J

Water pressure question

I took out the filter and solved some pressure issues. It appears that the filter was restricting water flow.
  5. J

Water pressure question

I have a filter connected to the system. It is an "aqua pure" brand filter and whenever I change it, there is usually lots of sedimented built up inside the filter. Lately I have changed it often, about once every 1-2 months, which gets expensive ($40 a pop) could the filter be causing the...
  6. J

new to sprinklers systems

I am interested in installing a sprinkler system. I am tired of pulling hoses every day, but I have a few questions. What are zones and how are they measured? How much should a guy expect to pay to install one himself, also the diificulty level of doing so.? I know it all depends on the...
  7. J

Water pressure question

I have poor water pressure from the outside faucets of my house. The water pressure inside the house seems to be fine. My pump has an on/off of 40/60 and it appers that the pressure in the bladder of the Well X Trol is +/- 1 psi of water the pressure gauge reads. I was wondering why there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks