Search results

1. E

Gas hot water heater question

I have a pretty basic situation... my current hot water heater is leaking - and it's 19 years old. :eek: We still have hot water and the leak is going straight down a drain, so we're taking a small amount of time to research before replacing it. Our current tank is 40 gal, gas model. I am...
  2. E

Replacing a tub with a shower stall - drainage question

Here's my situation... I've gutted my bathroom, and want to put it back, more or less with the same fixtures and placement as the old setup (but much nicer of course!). The difficult part is that I wish to replace a tub shower combo with a nice shower stall... Space isn't an issue, I think...
  3. E

Quick Question - PCV or ABS to existing copper pipe?

I think this is a simple question, but I am installing a new shower as part of a bathroom remodel. The drain pipe that is currently in place is 2" copper. The shower that I'm wanting to purchase has a choice of drain material - ABS or PVC. Will one be easier / better / cheaper to make the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks