Search results

1. D

Should I change my cast radiators to baseboard?

I bought a house that has a gas boiler with circulating hot water. It previously was a steam system and I have all of the original cast iron radiators in use with the system. The pipes coming out of the boiler are 2" in diameter and the pipes branching out to the radiators look like they are 1...
  2. D

Water Hammer coming from toilet..Please Help

Over the past 6 months I have been experiencing severe water hammer coming from the upstairs toilet. It happens as soon as you push the lever and the valve opens. When your below it in the downstairs bathroom, the sound is like an explosion, and I feel like it is getting worse. It doesn't...
  3. D

which 'wilkins' check valve should I use?

I just purchased a wilkins model#950xl for my soon to be sprinkler system. I am just looking over the paper work that came with it and it says that, "it should be used where a health hazard does not exist in the event of a backflow situation." The next model is the 975xl which is also a...
  4. D

grohe pop up drain question

I just installed a grohe seaberry faucet and a pop up drain. I am having a difficult time with it. The drain itself seems very loose and keeps leaning forward. It does work but I am wondering if I am missing something. The instructions that came with the drain were very brief. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks