Search results

1. Russellwh

Toilet Bowl Exhaust Sytems

Interesting but it should really have a reversable switch to cool the burning sensations you get from time to time :rolleyes: :eek: :p
  2. Russellwh

Toilet with Loop Vent

If I take the configuration for a loop vent for an island, and substitute a toilet for the sink, the toilet drain and vent will be below the floor and will run parallel to the joist to the outside wall where the vent turns up and the drain turns down. If I can vent a sink this way, what...
  3. Russellwh

Toilet with Loop Vent

Gary, I appreciate your candor. However, I am trying to educate myself on why certain routings are acceptable or not. I guess I've learned over the years to not accept what someone says without first understanding why it needs to be that way. As a kid, I use to always hate adults saying...
  4. Russellwh

Toilet with Loop Vent

I have not found any examples of using a loop vent for a toilet. However, technically, I can not think of a reason it would not be acceptable. My main waste line is 3" and I plan to run a 2" loop vent configuration.
  5. Russellwh

Toilet with Loop Vent

Can I use a loop vent for a toilet? I have a situation that does not lend itself to a standard vertical vent. I want to use a 2" loop vent. Right now I will have a shower, toilet and sick connected to this loop vent. Thanks Russ
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks