Search results

1. Craif

Replace or fix cast iron toilet flange???

Thanks for the added suggestion. However, after talking with the parts counter guys, I'm going with the 4" PVC 2-finger flange that sits tightly inside the pipe and easily fastens to the floor with no chance of rot or rust. And, no muss no fuss! Actually it was work to get it in. I have to...
  2. Craif

jadnashua- Thanks for the info. I understand that you're recommending to use the same "leading" method to install a new flange. But, once I get the old flange off, are you also saying it's okay to use any of the other available flanges that have the 2" pipe extension? I did purchase a...
  3. Craif

I suppose breaking off the flange means good old hammering at it. How deep down is the collar of the flange? How does the lead come off, or doesn't it? Is there a more convenient way to getting a new flange? Is there a non-lead option?
  4. Craif

I have removed my toilet to install tile flooring. During the removal of the old tile, I damaged the cast iron flange and figured, no problem, I'll just replace it. Upon closer inspection, I realized that the flange is practically integral to the cast iron elbow drain pipe. So, now I have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks