Search results

1. bxptone

Pressure on pump keeps going up, up, and up. Bad pressure switch?

Yeah I do, I've been told I live in very mineral rich area and if the water freezes sediment will come up with the water. If there is blockage how can I check, and what would be the solution?
  2. bxptone

Hi thanks, yeah the lowest the pressure ever goes to is 40. Don't know the air temperature, but I can tell you from previous experience anytime this has happened before and we get above 36-40 for at least 2 days like we just did everything thaws out, water works no problem, never had this happen...
  3. bxptone

Will try to give as much information as possible, I believe I have a bad pressure switch and I'm going to try to do this myself, but just want to see if this is the correct diagnoses. Our water froze a few nights ago, I turned off the power to our pump. Temperatures rose so I went to turn on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks