Search results

1. M

Draining tub or wash machine sucks water out of toilet,HELP?...Please!

Yes indeed, this is a nasty picture, I guess only I can understand it. Well, at least I know it worked. I needed help to figure out how to send a picture, and I am not a great artist. I just got back from home depot and explained the problem to him with my diagram, he was helpful and I think I...
  2. M

After looking more carefully and having to actually draw a picture of this set up it appears that maybe my toilet is trying to draw air through the fixtures hooked up to the new vent as well as the vent itself. I think maybe the toilet vent needs to be closer to the toilet itself. I am not...
  3. M

Yes, I will try to make a drawing to attach, it may take a few minutes to figure out how to use the feature, I am even less compotent with a computer than with plumbing. I will try paintbrush maybe the kids can help me, they are on the computer quite a bit using that. Wait, I have an idea, maybe...
  4. M

Hello everyone, this is my first post to your site. I am new to owning a house and to attempting any type of plumbing. Dad says you do not need to know much about plumbing except s*** flows downhill. I used to work as a plumbing/ heating shipper and reciever so I am familiar with some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks