Search results

1. Abby

Sayco, Help identifying two handle valve

I have an old two handle valve for bathtub and cannot identify the brand. The house was built in the late 70s. I suspect the brand may be Delta because the shower (separate from tub) is Delta. Is anyone able to identify this? I want to get trim that will work. I got a quote from a plumber to...
  2. Abby

Shower plumbing troubles

Thanks, I'll call a plumber for the job. John-- thanks for pointing that out.
  3. Abby

Shower plumbing troubles

Thank you for your reply. I'm such a newbie at this. Is this something that I should call a plumber to help with or can I fix it DIY? The broken pipe left in the ground is pretty short (less than an inch) and hard to access (I dug a bigger hole under the slab to see it). Is there enough pipe to...
  4. Abby

Shower plumbing troubles

Hello, I'm new here and am currently working on a Schluter system shower remodel. I demoed the old shower down to the studs and exposed the p trap in the slab. I am a DIY-er who has previous experience with the Schluter shower system. My problem is that the plumbing part of the project is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks