Search results

1. laynes69

Plumbing layout/PEX questions

Within the last few months, we had our old jet pump replaced with a submersible. Our pressures shot up, and everything has been good. The current issue is we have a plumbing nightmare. Mismatched lines (1/2" main to 3/8 on hot line) and we lose pressure since everything is basically shared with...
  2. laynes69

Help with well issues

We were getting ready to have our well converted to a submersible with a pitless adaptor, when our wood furnace developed a hole in the heat exchanger. So the 3,000 we were going to spend on the well, will be going in other areas. Our issue occurs when too much water is used at the same time...
  3. laynes69

Grundfos VFD and CSV

I'm sick and tired of messing with our deep well jet pump. The system keeps losing prime, the pressure sucks and the setup is over 20 years old. We decided to remove the jet pump for a submersible pump and to get rid of the well pit. Upon speaking to the well company, they don't install many...
  4. laynes69

Deep well Jet Pump Questions

Here recently we were having problems running out of water. After using dry ice, we restored our water. About 2 weeks ago, water stopped again (bad adjustment on regulator) and I freaked out and lowered the pressure to 20-40. Since I've done this I noticed the water pressure drops low, the pump...
  5. laynes69

Reduced well yield

Here for about the last year and a half, we have been having water issues. If too much water was used in the home, the pump would run dry during use and it would reprime itself within a minute. We never had any issues with this prior to it happening. We called out a well company and they wanted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks