Search results

1. Enduroman

Should I use my 'new' Autrotrol 155???

just saw you post dittohead. I'll round that stuff up and post a little later. THx
  2. Enduroman

Thanks for the reply! Not sure if the resin was kept wet. I don't mind replacing it anyway. Water is free for me (on a well) but I don't want to put too much down my drain as my septic field is long in the tooth. That change anything? How much do these things use during a regeneration? I think...
  3. Enduroman

Just inherited an Autotrol 155 water softener from a house my parents just bought. There was a note on it when they moved in saying water softener was in use until 6 months ago, when the city began delivering softened water. I thought it would be as simple as plumbing it in, and turning it on. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks