Search results

1. S

Waterproof windowsills

We've added a room to our house with lots of windows. It's time to build the windowsills, and my husband is planning to build them of wood as that's what he's used to. I've seen new homes with acrylic or some other type of windowsill and wonder if those materials are available to diy-ers, what...
  2. S

Backflow vs low flow hose?

Thanks to both. I was afraid it was maybe just "supposed to" be that way, in the way that lots of newer things seem to be disappointing in some way. This is a relief, I'll call the plumber.
  3. S

Backflow vs low flow hose?

Our plumber added a new hose faucet for us and it has a backflow prevention device on it which is fine, but we seem to have to turn the water on high to keep the water from flowing out of the device... if I want to have a hose just watering slowly is there a way to fix this? Thanks -
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks