Search results

1. Mike Boley

Basement Venting

Hello, I'm in the process of remodeling my house that was built in 1964. As I'm educating myself on different trades I have devoted that last several days to learn as much as I can about how I should update the plumbing. Previously the washing machine was drained into a 1.5" pipe that ran under...
  2. Mike Boley

Basement Subfloor and Wall Insulation

I appreciate all of the advice! I'm still trying to sort out my options. I apologize but I have another plan that I would like to throw out there. Would it be OK to use 1.5" EPS on the walls and the floors? Here is what I would propose. On the walls, the R6 EPS with a studded wall on that with...
  3. Mike Boley

The basement has never taken on any large amount of water. Even with the issues that are now corrected. In a major rain event, it may have leaked half of a cup of water total. Mainly through 2 cracks that have been sealed. In addition to the other remedies taken. So far, since the work has been...
  4. Mike Boley

Hello, I have spent close to 20 hours reading through every thread on here that I could possibly find that relates to my situation. At the conclusion of that I have decided on what I think is the best solution to my situation. The zip code is 62341. I have a poured concrete foundation that is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks