Search results

1. TuriyaSF

Replacement for Toto GMax fill valve - type A

Great. I had emailed TOTO and they replied saying they will be sending me a replacement flapper - so looks like I will have to wait.. Thanks.
  2. TuriyaSF

Thanks Terry and Wjcandee - I noticed the water lowered just below the flapper rim so it's probably the flapper - will stopby lowes on my way home from work and replace that (as well as reinstall the filter I removed yesterday). Hopefully this will solve the problem. Thanks again!
  3. TuriyaSF

Thanks All. I am thinking of whole house filter looking at the junk on the filters. Well - I guessed my repair worked for a day and since this morning it started running again. Its a single piece CST624 unit (Lagato?) I cleaned the flapper but the water level dropped in about an hour after I...
  4. TuriyaSF

Thanks Terry for the tip on removing/cleaning the screen. I tried it and the problem is fixed! Here is a photo of the screen that was almost 80-90% clogged in about a year. Hope removing the screen will not affect the valve.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks