Search results

1. 1930's Home Owner

we have a 16 inch rough-in andcannot find a tolet ith a 16 inch roughin anywhere

Ok, I started to look at this problem from the perspective of the Historic High Tank Toilets that have a separate tank and bowl. This lead me in a different direction. There is a version of the same Toilet called a Pacific Style Toilet. All they did is lower the tank and place it closer to...
  2. 1930's Home Owner

we have a 16 inch rough-in andcannot find a tolet ith a 16 inch roughin anywhere

I'm dealing with this problem right now. Anyone have a suggested work around that aesthetically looks good (eg: a porcelain filler between the toilet tank and the wall) and doesn't cause me to have to re tile since the original tile is still in very good condition.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks