Search results

1. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Don't think the check valve is leaking because this problem occurs even when the main isolation valve is closed, which is downstream from the check valve. Direction of flow for the check valve is correct...but I think I know now what the problem is ,,,,,the second check valve I installed is...
  2. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

The purpose of the check valve is to prevent water backflow from the house to the pressure tank....I have two faucets in the building that are mounted about 8 feet above the ground
  3. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Ok , but this system is only for cold water and I have two faucets that are located about 2 1/2 meters above ground
  4. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Ok , as to sediment in the storage tank I've already installed a 5 micron sediment filter between the well pump and the storage tank to alleviate that problem and as I stated before i removed the filter element which is installed between booster pump and booster tank and I still have the same...
  5. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

The pressure switch sense line is located in the volute of the pump, the switch itself is an integral part of the pump, it's mounted on the pump. The second check valve is located at the output of the booster pump, to prevent backflow from the booster tank to the storage tank thru the pump...
  6. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Hi the inlet to the booster pump is a straight vertical drop from the storage tank ( approx. 1 meter ) and I placed a check valve on the outlet of the booster pump because the pump would cycle on , reach the set pressure shut off ( which it's supposed to do ) and then promptly bleed down the...
  7. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Ok , so the pressure switch is located at the pump , and two , removed the filter and left the empty casing , still got the same response from the pressure switch...according to what you're saying I'd have to take down the pump and mount it on the ground ,next to the booster tank, what would be...
  8. tubig

Bouncing pressure switch

Hi , I recently installed a concrete storage tank to supply water to my property , it's fed by a well pump that works well, shuts off when the level in the storage tank is full. the problem here, is between the storage tank and the house. this is the layout: the storage tank is supported by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks