Search results

1. John N.

Backflow valve or anti-siphon; or refigure.

Thank for the info 1. Gary - I'm not going to risk my health, my family's health, and everyone else's health. That's one of the reasons I am trying to get some information on the right system to install. 2. I am not on a well, I am on city water, but in foothills of the Sierra Nevada...
  2. John N.

Backflow valve or anti-siphon; or refigure.

I have a situation I hope I can find some help with. I have asked a couple of times before on your forum and the answers given were a great representation of the talent that lies here. I am doing an irrigation system on my home that was recently built. I am going to supply irrigation water to...
  3. John N.

New construction / help with main size

Thank you very much Thanks to you all for your advice. I now have a little knowledge base when I tell the builder that I would like to upgrade the main size beyond what was bid by the plumbing contractor. Thanks again...
  4. John N.

New construction / help with main size

We are in the process of having a new home built on a 2 1/2 acre piece of land. The water supply at the street is rated at 95 psi per the water district. The main line will run about 200 feet up a mild slope to the house. The house is 3600 sq ft., and the plumbing contractor is installing Pex...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks