Search results

1. bman600

Kitec fittings

I have a job to tie into and add lines to original Kitec water lines. All Kitec has been discontinued due to class action lawsuits. Anyone out there have any information where adapters can be purchased ?
  2. bman600

Drain Dimensions bathtub

Got a questions on rough in dimensions on typical alcove acrylic tub, probably a Maxx. The 1 1/2"p-trap must be located as high as possible to floor , as to drain into a horizontal 3 " drain with a centerline dimension 3 " from underside of floor sheathing . Will I have an issue with this ? The...
  3. bman600

Cartridge single handle tub& shower

Thanks to all the reply's . I have the right replacement cartridge now.
  4. bman600

Cartridge single handle tub& shower

Check out this site. I ordered and received the proper cartridge. The spline on my cartridge was 3/8" 16 spline , the same as many outside faucet handles. The cartridge from Menards was the right cartridge with a smaller spline. Check out this website. This is where I ordered from...
  5. bman600

Need help with shower valve cartridge replacement. Gerber, Harden Brass, and Matco-No

Thank you very much. Faucet was sold by Sears, they said lifetime warranty. When I called I was directed to "Foremost" There reply was Foremost is out of the faucet business . So much for the lifetime warranty.In fact they offered no help in finding out where I could get a replacement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks