Search results

1. SteveFromMass

Circuit breaker tripping on well

Measured an open on the red wire. Chased the lines and foud two rub spots. One had a brake. Life is restored to normal. Thanks for the help guys.
  2. SteveFromMass

Installed the new control box and pump. Placed the pump it in a tub of water before installing in the well. It started to pump, but after 5 seconds the motor shut off. Turned out to me a two red wire shorts....
  3. SteveFromMass

I replaced the control box and it is still tripping. With the help of 3 other guys, I was able to pull the pump out. Everything looks as good as the day it went in. I'm just going to swap the pump out. I'll look into the cycle stop value.
  4. SteveFromMass

The well is 300'. I'm in Westminster, just on the other side of Fitchburg/Leominster. I got a nice Goulds 3/4 pump, control box, and 10' 1" black pipe with a tee on it. I'm trying to wiggle the pitless adaptor up without too much force. How much is needed? Thanks again for all the...
  5. SteveFromMass

Cass & Bob, Thanks for your input. I've determined to just replace the well pump. I am an engineer with strong mechanical knowledge, and being one to do all the remodeling myself, I’d like to give this a try. I have the cap off and am looking for the best way to lift/slide the pitless...
  6. SteveFromMass

We had the well pump replaced in 98, and has worked flawlessly since then. THe control box says: 8/3/1998 MODEL 2801074915 HP 3/4 VOLTS 230 RPM 3450 Franklin Motor Just the other day the circuit breaker tripped on the well pump. In turning it back on, it trips again after about 15...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks