Search results

1. McClary's Electrical

Tankless Electric

You're misunderstanding me. GE is the only manufacturer that does this. Here isa picture of a 200, made by stacking 4 100 amp breakers together
  2. McClary's Electrical

Toilet Double Flushes

Put a brick in the tank......if problems persist, insert another brick.
  3. McClary's Electrical

Tankless Electric

Since you will not find a100 amp single pole breaker, the two conjoined breakers are actually a200 amp ge panel. Ive never ever heard, or repeated, that a tankless heater automatically requires a panel upgrade.....very comical. .....very
  4. McClary's Electrical

Romex®

Romex is a brand name. I don't walk in the supply shop and ask for 12/3 Romex. ....I walk in and ask for12/3 non metallic. I understand they ate being picky, but who cats, a professional doesn't refer to a chapter 3 wiring method by a brand name.
  5. McClary's Electrical

wiring my bathroom

No. Nor if you're supplying the lights and fan.
  6. McClary's Electrical

wiring my bathroom

Well duh.... this one clearly talks of using the fan and heater. .... can you read?
  7. McClary's Electrical

Ground Wire to Water Pipe

My point was, there is nothing mentioning 100 percent, as you made that up. If anything, broken sections of mixed metallic and nonmetallic pipe become more dangerous than this imaginary 100 prevent number you dreamed up. Don't give me your interpretation of code. I read code and code alone...
  8. McClary's Electrical

Ground Wire to Water Pipe

I'm not sure where this100% metal comes into play. No such wording in the nec exist.
  9. McClary's Electrical

wiring my bathroom

One circuit supplying a single bathroom would only be legal (codewise) if the home only has one bathroom. It would not have to be wired to the load side of the gfi.
  10. McClary's Electrical

"Loose" tandem CH breaker

Stop putting breakers where they dont belong. ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks