Search results

1. My city water

Just moved update water softener settings

Hello all We recently moved and I wanted to confirm my softener settings. We have 4 adults in the house and averaged 800-1000 gal of water a month. The city water hardness here is between 18-21. I tested it this morning with my hatch kit and it was 21 (Thank you central Texas) Here’s the...
  2. My city water

Replacing 3 tanks to tankless

We are moving into a new home in Houston TX that was just built. Water avg is 70 at the tap. The builder put three 40 gal short water heaters in the attic. 2 are in series. I have a one inch gas line that splits to the 3 Heaters. Before we move in I am going to replace them with one Tankless...
  3. My city water

Now on city water need advice

I recently moved to Houston TX and no longer am dealing with a well and lots of iron. Now the water is 7 grains of hardness and between 2-3 ppm of chlorine. From what I've read so far I should start with a carbon setup and then softner. The house has 4 full baths but only a family of 4 so...
  4. My city water

New 9100sxt 48k softener my settings

Just moved to a new house a few months ago and the old softener was useless. I have 16 total grains of hardness, 8 for the water (prior water test and hatch kit) I also have 2 ppm iron, .02 of manganese. I purchased a 9100sxt twin tank softer. Each tank has 1.5 cruft of SST-60 resin. 48k total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks