Search results

1. Assad Jarrahian

Installing a combi system in an old house - confused

Hey Dana, Thanks for your reply. First - to clarify - RL75i is NOT being used to heat the house. It's a replacement for the tanked hot water heater from 20 years ago. The direct vent furnaces (1 on each floor) are going to replace the furnace/Ducting and all the baseboards. They would all get...
  2. Assad Jarrahian

btw, its 4.5k installed for both ex22c units. the RL75i tankless water heater is 2.8k installed. Thanks again for all your help!
  3. Assad Jarrahian

Tom, Thanks for responding. Much appreciated. With that said, I think there is still some confusion here. If I put the rinnai's in - all the baseboards around the house come out! It's a direct vent unit that is forced air. Do you have experience with these units? They are not tankless boilers...
  4. Assad Jarrahian

I am not following. You said: ". Putting anything in that's suppose to be high efficiency, condensing won't operate at anywhere near the high efficiency numbers because it will never condense. Putting three in is just stupid." I am getting rid of the boiler and tanked water heater in its...
  5. Assad Jarrahian

So I had a local firm come out and they think its much better and cheaper if we install 2 x rinnai ex22c (one on each floor) 1 x Rennai RL75i in the basement. Any thoughts on whether direct vent furnaces are a good idea? Thanks much. assad
  6. Assad Jarrahian

Hi there, New to the forum. Live in an 1890 house in Denver Colorado and doing a bunch of demo work. Have a 40 year old cast iron boiler on its last leg and a 20 year old tank water heater. I wanted to replace it with a wall combo-unit (tankless). Am a bit confused as to where to look for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks