Search results

1. Jackie1

Jacuzzi toilet fills super fast, but replaced flush valve, now slow! model y 415

I love how FAST this thing fills. Literally it fills in 15 seconds. I bought replacement at home depot and it took forever so temporarily fixed the current one. How can I find one as fast as this one? The Kohler is an automatic flush, so you just wave your hand over the top and no handle needed.
  2. Jackie1

Jacuzzi toilet fills super fast, but replaced flush valve, now slow! model y 415

I have a Jacuzzi toilet from 2005 that is awesome and fills super fast! Model Y 415. It has the old style float ball on it. The main issue is, after it fills, it still runs a little and no matter how I adjust it, it will work for a while, then go back to slightly running, so I think the valve is...
  3. Jackie1

K-1954 Kohler Touchless Flushing Retrofit

WAnted to chime in that the touchless retrofit still works nicely.
  4. Jackie1

Jacuzzi toilet fills super fast, but replaced flush valve, now slow! y 415

I have a Jacuzzi toilet from 2005 that is awesome and fills super fast! Model Y 415. It has the old style float ball on it. The main issue is, after it fills, it still runs a little and no matter how I adjust it, it will work for a while, then go back to slightly running, so I think the valve is...
  5. Jackie1

Water heater leaking around themostat. American Standard e62-50h. (Photo attached)

Everything worked out. Got two new elements, the double folded back kind. All good. Now, this piece on the lower element is rusted in half and there is a ground wire on it. Where can I get this piece??? It's not even shown on the parts diagram for my water heater: I think this piece is used...
  6. Jackie1

Water heater leaking around themostat. American Standard e62-50h. (Photo attached)

The heater is leaking from the element, and it made the metal plate behind the element rust.
  7. Jackie1

In my original pic, you can see how the metal piece that the element screws into is all rusted. I can't seem to find out where to buy that piece? I would assume Id' want to replace it? It looks similiar to this:
  8. Jackie1

No, it's not in a place to hurt anything, it's in an unfinished basement, and it's a slow leak from the top element. It's electric water heater, 50 gallon Amercian Standard. I may just replace elements and check that rod to see how bad it is??? The price of $250 was just the install. I was...
  9. Jackie1

UPDATE: Ok, thanks So, my electrician came over to check it out and said the top element is leaking. He said you might as well replace both top and bottom with SS ones. That isn't expensive, or I can get a whole new unit for around $300+250 install. Decisions...
  10. Jackie1

Thank you. I guess I need to have my plumber come check on it. I don't know much about them. I can tell you the insulation is wet on under both metal plates... Also, if he says he can replace the element, I was told to get stainless and they are much better. For a tank that's 9 years old, is it...
  11. Jackie1

Hey guys, maybe you can help. Woke up to no hot water. Checked my hot water heater which is an American Standard e62-50h. It's kinda wet around the bottom thermostat. I took both metal plates off the unit as there are two thermostats, one at the top, one at the bottom. The top one looks fine...
  12. Jackie1

Of course I held the camera the wrong way, alwasys forget to do landscape. It's been 1 month since my install with the ball/cock setup and no phantom flushes so far. :)
  13. Jackie1

Oh no! Maybe I will keep my stock setup then., This tank fills in like 10 seconds! It's just a little loud. But, when and if you need a courtesy flush, you want a speedy filling tank! How can I post a video on here?
  14. Jackie1

Cool, thanks. So far it's working good. No phantom flushes :)
  15. Jackie1

Because I'm a tinkerer and enjoy seeing if/why something can/can't work. From all the photos and instructions I've read, I didn't see why it wouldn't work. I just intalled the unit. I less than 5 min, no joke. It works with my Jacuzzi toliet ball cock setup. Fits good and snug, (the module is...
  16. Jackie1

I think instill might be able to get it to work. If I mount not so close to the end? I was able to move the end ball to the front more, or maybe I could mount the unit on the front side. Could this be possible? I like finding way to make things work.
  17. Jackie1

There is a little sticker on the top to tell you. I thought the same thing at first:
  18. Jackie1

Ok, this looks pretty cool, and I saw it at my local home depo. I'm trying to understand why this won't work with a ballcock setup? This is what I have, and in the pic shown above, it looks very similiar to the flapper style. Why can I get this to work with my ballcock setup? My toliet is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks