Search results

1. dmont

Anyone have experience with the Unifit adapter?

flange too tall We are installing a Toto Carlyle over a tile on cement floor. The flange is 1/2 inch thick, mounted on top of the tile. It is canted somewhat, so the high side of the flange is more than 1/2 inch from the finished floor surface. There is little or no room between the...
  2. dmont

Rear Outlet Toilet Installation Question

Thanks to forum members, I was able to find a Zurn Neo-Seal gasket for my floor-mounted rear outlet toilet. Unfortunately, in the mean time, the plumber, in an effort to be helpful while installing the new water heater, also went ahead and installed the toilet, with...you guessed it...wax rings...
  3. dmont

Thanks to all for the help! Now, all I need to do is find a neoprene gasket. We are in the "boonies" and nobody around here stocks them (and in many cases, don't even know what they are.) All of the local plumbers I've talked to say they just use wax gaskets on everything. Can anybody suggest a...
  4. dmont

We are installing a Gerber #21-310 Ultra-Flush, Back Outlet, Floor Mount toilet in what is in effect new construction. I have seen recommendations to use a neoprene gasket rather than a standard wax gasket with this toilet because the wax will sag and leak over time. My question: is the neoprene...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks