Search results

1. Bob1234

Sump Pump & Gutter Drains

Home is about 7 y/o. The sump pump output exists the house and goes down below ground. The gutter downspouts also empty to pipes below ground. Recently, whenever the sump pump works, the water comes up the gutter downspouts and spews out. I've taken a hose and run water through the downspout and...
  2. Bob1234

Whirlpool GFI -- Stumper

This GFI issue is stumping several electricians, so any help is appreciated: Kohler Memoirs Whirlpool using a dedicated GFI A 220-240V, 20A, 50/60 Hz.. The wiring properly follows Kohler’s wiring instructions. Whirlpool was connected to a dedicated GFI in the main breaker panel. The...
  3. Bob1234

Drop-in Whirlpool

I'm replacing a Kohler Memoirs whirlpool (which was defective) with another. Plumber "A" installed the drop-in tub using a mortar base as the "feet" of the whirlpool were about 2.5 inches off the enclosure floor. Plumber "B" removed the old tub and mortar. The second tub was again dropped on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks