Search results

1. uncleal

expansion tank questions

I have noticed a grunfos recirculation pump on the hot water line, in the picture. Is the recirculation through the cold line? Unplug this pump and test the hot water heating again. The recirculation tee at the far end of the house my also be faulty.
  2. uncleal

Help! My Pump won't shut off

Submersible pumps are usually multistage impellers and difussers. When they wear, they lose head capacity and cannot put up as much pressure or volume, sounds like you have a worn pump. There is a chance it could be a thread leak in the tubing or plastic in the well. I have had pumps similar to...
  3. uncleal

Sump pump discharge pipe

Why don't you try snakeing a peice of 1" PEX through the 4"? Doesn't sound like you need the 4" for volume. The PEX will resist the freezing fracture problem. Why is the 4" cracking, the pipe would have to be full when it freezes? Perhaps you can lay pipe just above the low spot.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks