Search results

1. J

Dishwasher Drain Hose Question

I am installing a new dishwasher and have run into a problem. The end of the dishwasher drain hose that fits onto the disposal inlet is 5/8" dia. but the disposal inlet is 7/8" dia. The fine folks at my local hardware store sold me an adapter that, when all was said and done, left me with a...
  2. J

Kitchen Remodel: Help with Pipe Routing

Yes, the kitchen is gutted except that the drywall is in place on two of the three affected walls. I suppose that I could remove the drywall up from the bottom about 12-18 inches but that's adding time and expense. Of course, it really would be the "right" way to go, I suppose. I really...
  3. J

I failed to mention that I'm on a cement slab. Additionally, the nearest water sources are in an adjoining wall that is perpendicular to the wall in need. That would involve a significant removal of drywall to tap that source.
  4. J

I have a U-shaped kitchen that is completely gutted right now. My problem is that my water source (for the sink and dishwasher) is on the east wall but the refrigerator is on the west wall. The house has never been plumbed to provide water to the refrigerator and I'm wrestling with how to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks