Search results

1. Jeanrose770

Dollar Store Deodorant Warning!

What kind of broke hillbilly ass person would do that?! A sign should not be necessary for something like this. Everybody knows that deodorant is not "Try Before You Buy."
  2. Jeanrose770

Quinine for muscle cramping

Maca is a great supplement that you can add to your diet that significantly helps with the muscles cramps, pains, and spasms!
  3. Jeanrose770

Green Tea Enriching Health and Lifestyle

Yummm I love Green Tea! My favorite combo to make is Moringa Mint and Cucumber, with a bit of honey and cayenne pepper, and a shot of apple cider vinegar! A great natural energy and immune system booster and an amazing body detox all while being refreshed and hydrated! Sign me up! :)
  4. Jeanrose770

Exercise for people over 50

Hahahaha that is a tricky exercise!!!! Although....it is important to maintain something as you get older. Not sure this would be considered, but a good laugh for sure!
  5. Jeanrose770

Kite Master

WOW! It is incredible that he stays so active with his obvious passion at such an age!!! Go YOUU!!! Young at heart is the best way to live!
  6. Jeanrose770

Mr. Specter

Prayers and Thoughts go a long way! You and your dear friend are in mine! Peace and Love!
  7. Jeanrose770

Who likes Sundays?

I take part in Sunday Fundays weekly:) Spend that day doing whatever makes you happy. Whether its out for a day on the town, or a day in sweats and being lazy around your house! Make the decision to enjoy the day before it even arrives and that way when it does, you already know it will be a...
  8. Jeanrose770

What is wrong with kids these days ?

WHAT!!! I haven't heard that one before! Absolutely ridiculous! I had friends in high school who were frequent partakers in "Robo Tripping" .....also absolutely ridiculous. Chugging a bottle of Robitussin to get high! Same with "huffing" whip cream cans from Safeway! They get it from television...
  9. Jeanrose770

Do you believe in Angels or God, he did...

I do believe in both. Absolutely with all my heart. But my own versions of both. Higher Divine Energy exists without a doubt! Do good Live Good Be Good!
  10. Jeanrose770

This will make you smile, Cat in the cobra pose

It is pretty hard to watch cat videos/compilations without getting some really good laughs in. There are known as such nimble creatures....yet sometimes.....the do the darnest things!
  11. Jeanrose770

Yeti proof he is alive

They experts at camouflaging themselves!!! Out of all the mysterious creatures, I would rather run across a Unicorn or a Mermaid, before a Yeti! Maybe I would be getting skittles and seaweed before a huuuuuuuge snowball to the face!
  12. Jeanrose770

Natural Eye care treatment

There are also a few very good books with Eye Exercises. They provide daily routines and movements of your eyes to naturally repair your eye sight! Very cool!
  13. Jeanrose770

Take your medication on time

Thats probably because coffee is necessary to even start the day! :)
  14. Jeanrose770

Quinine for muscle cramping

Turmeric and Maca Root. Mix both with water and drink daily. Cramps should go away after routine drinking!
  15. Jeanrose770

12 Tips to Love Yourself

I have read 2 different books that have majorly helped me. Check out The 4 Agreements and The Mastery Of Love. Both are by a guy named Don Miguel Ruiz. Guy knows what is up. Very insightful and easy reading books with extremely life changing messages!
  16. Jeanrose770

Take your medication on time

To help me remember I always try to put what I need to remember to take, right by my toothbrush. That way every am and pm I am reminded and they are right there!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks