Search results

1. Ladd

Rusty water pressure tank and water softener resin

I have 1.5 cu/ft of resin in my water softener with a Clack head. I ran back to back regeneration cycles after upping the salt setting from 5 lbs to 23 lbs hoping that two massive salt loads would completely clean the resin. If it did, I didn't see any change, so either the resin is fouled or...
  2. Ladd

Other than the small cost and time, running a double regeneration cycle couldn't hurt. Any answer to the question of is rusty water from a steel pressure tank that is rusting the same or different from dissolved iron, as far as the softener resin is concerned? I've read that posting a couple of...
  3. Ladd

I just replace my water pressure tank as the bladder had failed and the water trapped inside was extremely rusty. Unfortunately, I have no real idea as to how long the pressure tank hasn't been working properly. I removed the pressure tank to the back yard and drilled holes in it to drain the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks