Search results

1. Cavalier

Heat Smell Issue Resolved

I wanted to start a new thread to get some info from the experts. As I stated, we have had a condo in south Florida that has only been used during summer and a couple of weeks in December, until this year. We are now staying in it full time and have noticed an odor sometimes when the heat comes...
  2. Cavalier

Heat Odor

We have had a condo in south Florida for 14 years. It has only been used during summer and a couple of weeks in December, until this year. We are now staying in it full time and have noticed an odor sometimes when the heat comes on. It almost smells like wax. I am used to that normal smell when...
  3. Cavalier

Kohler San Souci Toilet Leak

I have an old one piece Kohler San Souci toilet that is leaking into the bowl. I have replaced the flapper (generic) and the gasket (kohler) under the flush valve. When I drained the tank, the leak was still there. I am at a loss as to how the water is getting into the bowl. Ideas? Here is a...
  4. Cavalier

Price Pfister Shower Issue

About ten years ago I had a Price-Pfister single handle shower unit installed. After this installation the shower never got extremely hot. It gets very warm, but not hot. I have replaced the cartridge several times over the past ten years and it seems to work for a while (although it could be...
  5. Cavalier

Hot water issue in master

About two months ago we lost most of the hot water in the master bathtub. All other bath/faucets have hot water. It worked fine up until we replaced the hot water heater, then about two weeks later, the hot was was greatly decreased. It is a single lever, Price-Pfister. When you turn the lever...
  6. Cavalier

No Hot Water in Shower

I have a Price Pfister single lever shower fixture. It no longer has hot water. When I turn the lever all the way, the water just stays cold. I have hot water in every other place, just not in this shower. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks