Search results

1. Markgc

Evaporator Coil Duct Work breather

This is my evaporator coil under the house. What is the purpose of the open white pipe on the left. It is some sort of breather but an awful lot of air blows out of it when the fan is running. Should it be blocked off ?
  2. Markgc

Pre 1993 Valley, What Type of Shower Control Valve Do I Have ?

I thought I had a Delta 600 series shower control valve but I just took off the control handle and it looks nothing like the YouTube videos of the valve that uses a rotating crystal control knob. What type do I have as I need to get spare parts to repair it ? thanks
  3. Markgc

What Range of Pressure Gauges to Use Across A Whole House Filter

I am just about to replace the whole house filter on my submersible pump driven well. I am going to fit a larger 4 1/2 x 10 filter. I intend to fit a pair of pressure gauges, one either side of this filter to monitor it's performance.. I have a lot of red soft clay in the water and I am...
  4. Markgc

Should I Add a Pressure Gauge to A Bladderless Tank

I am running an Aqua Pure system with an airator on my well. The airator is part of the Aqua Pure system and is there to remove iron from the water. Aqua Pure recommends a bladderless tank when using an airator. In fact I have a bladderless tank Quick Tank Q42VSQ with an Ametek WJ air volume...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks