Search results

1. DiamondCarr

Help setting up storage tank system

What kind of float switch do you recommend?
  2. DiamondCarr

Can our current pressure tank (120gal) be used or do we need to change to the sidekick?
  3. DiamondCarr

Thank you all for your advice recently. We have acquired a water storage tank and would like more details on setting up the system. Our pump is faster than our water recovery so I believe I understood there is a way to set it up so that the pump could supply the storage tank by running for a...
  4. DiamondCarr

Running out of water Suggestions please.

Thank You all. I will see about the bucket test tomorrow. We have discussed a storage tank in the past but felt it was a bit of an overwhelming task, now it seems to have moved to the have to. Part of the issue had been where to put an underground one, however we are now discussing possibly...
  5. DiamondCarr

Would the dole valve be best placed where the line goes into the pressure tank? We did have a pressure test done a couple of years ago when the oil industry was doing thumper exploration around the area across our property both before and after the exploration and the well I believe was testing...
  6. DiamondCarr

We are constantly running out of water. We have lived here for 71/2 years and the well is 14 years old. It is about 250 to 300ft deep I think. We started occasionally running out of water about 4 years. We replaced the 35 gal flotech tank ( think that was the size) when we discovered it seemed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks