Search results

1. g.s. meiningen

Pressure tank and Booster pump configuration????

Thanks valveman, I will then begin to set myself up for using the Pside-Kick and utilize the booster pump. As I found out the other day while looking into booster pumps. The Goulds J10-S is now rated at 1.5 hp, is this overkill for being 10' from the house as for delivery and pressure. Would the...
  2. g.s. meiningen

Pressure tank and Booster pump configuration????

I had previous posted questions regarding my need for a storage tank after my well could not supply my house, ( Scrutinize My Plan, Will Listen) Thanks for all the responses. Currently I am back pumping through a garden valve at the side of the house with a real small centrifugal pump from a...
  3. g.s. meiningen

Scrutinize my plan please! willing to listen.

Thanks valveman for the schematics, the first schematic was pretty much exactly as I had planned. Since you suggested not to go with the GT-10, what would you suggest for the submersible inside the tank. A 1/2 hp, a 3/4 hp or a 1 hp at about 20 gpm. Also if I went with the submersible inside of...
  4. g.s. meiningen

Scrutinize my plan please! willing to listen.

Just registered today, I have read many post here in the last five years or so and now I have a need. We have severe drought in California, drillers and service people are flocking to the Central Valley. Even the oil guys are drilling some deep water holes in the south valley, heard yesterday...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks