Search results

1. msilver

Fleck Pentair 5800LXT first review

My installer only hooked the pipes up to the main water line. I hooked up the brine tank to softener per YouTube vid. Installer didn't know the system. Yes, the manual you attached is similar to the one I have, mine just includes the LXT interface too. In any event, I had already tried to...
  2. msilver

Fleck Pentair 5800LXT first review

Could you give me some guidance on how to get started with this system? I had it installed and have no idea how to run the thing now. The manual is over my head. In the "Start up Instructions" it talks about positioning the valve, but doesn't tell you how to do that....the manual stinks for...
  3. msilver

Pentair 5800 LXT. I had a "friend" sell me the unit for my house and he made it sound so easy. I...

Pentair 5800 LXT. I had a "friend" sell me the unit for my house and he made it sound so easy. I had a handyman install the unit, but he had no idea about how to program or even start the damned thing after installation. The manual is for people that actually know what they're doing and don't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks