Search results

1. getackjack

need new well pump

Thank a lot you guys You have been very helpful. The pump my son ordered is a 1HP RL22G10-3W2V I wish he would have waited and ordered the 1/2hp one. Now we are going to put 80ft of solid 1-1/4 in plastic pipe in place of the steel pipe. Do we still have to put the 2 Bleeder Tees in , I am...
  2. getackjack

need new well pump

The depth of the will is 130ft before I ran out of string. I hit water at 25 feet the old pipe was down 60 feet. Don't know the GPM the pump I am looking at is a 1hp Red Lion 3wire 22GMP. Water is just for a hosehold of 4 people and small yard uses. I was wondering if I might be able to use...
  3. getackjack

need new well pump

I meant 160psi 100ft roll of coil 1-1/4in pipe. My casing is 6in I don't know how far it goes down. I check the depth of well down to 150ft with a string I don't know how deep it goes I don't think I hit bottom. pressure tank is 100gals Yes I have a controller box and I have wires on the...
  4. getackjack

need new well pump

Hi everyody I would some advice. We pull our sumergaile pump and 60ft of pipe out of the well today. The pump is lock up it has been in uses sents 1974. the pump is Juccizzi 1hp 9amp 60cyc Franklin electric built motor. I would like to replace it in kind. I would also like to replace the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks