Search results

1. timbo0876

cast iron closet flange leaded into pvc

Yes the cast iron flange is on the outside of the pvc. It also looks like when they made the up turn with the elbow and used a short piece of pvc pipe I could cut that out and just glue another in it's stead
  2. timbo0876

Yes it's definitely leaded into the pvc I cleaned up all the grime and wax and sure enough it's lead
  3. timbo0876

The ring is severely rusted and I want to retile the floor and I don't think a repair ring and spacer would be a proper repair
  4. timbo0876

I have a cast iron flange on my Toilet and it is leaded into a pvc I want to drill the lead out and break the flange ring..My concern having never seen this is well it be possible to re use the pvc pipe or should I plan on busting up the concrete to make repairs
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks